Rescued from demolition at Petworth, West Sussex.
Dismantled, restored and sold to client in Wiltshire where we assembled it.
Manufacturer unknown though markings in elaborate wrought iron brackets traced to a manufacturer in Stourbridge ,West Midlands.
The original owner was a prominent plant collector whose collection was bequeathed to Kew.
The subsequent owner was an Indian Prince whose passion was model trains.
He disposed of the glasshouse and it was moved near to Petworth at the turn of the 20th Century.
Restoration of Foster & Pearson Coldframe circa.1910
Messenger Vine House under restoration
Restoration of Skinner Board
Restoration of Coldframes